Are you constantly suffering from back pain, foot pain, and muscle pain? Are you feeling lethargic and weak? Then the Chi Miracle Machine can help you.
- RELAXES THE SPINE - This passive aerobic exerciser swing chi machine stimulates the spinal column and its vertebrae to help relieve backache and pain.
- INVIGORATE YOUR SYSTEM - Toxins in your body can make you feel sluggish. The swinging motion of this chi machine helps release toxins in your body, making you feel more vigorous and energized.
- SOOTHE TENSE MUSCLES - Are your legs feeling stiff and sore after walking around all day? This chi miracle swing machine gently massages your legs, releasing stress and tension in just a few minutes.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR MESSAGE - Set the perfect intensity of this massager. Choose between 10 preset speeds on the handheld controller. The built-in timer automatically shuts off after 10 minutes. Use the optional swivel disc to increase the movement in your hips. The foam pad may be used with or without the swivel disc to increase comfort.
- Automatically shuts off after 10 minutes
- Easy to operate
- 56-inch power cord
- Compact, modern design
- Convenient carry handle
- 150W Motor
- Comes with a swivel disc and pad that you can place under your hips before use to increase the range of motion in your joints.
In ancient Chinese medicine, it is believed that if there is a Chi imbalance or the Chi flow is blocked then you can expect pain and illnesses to occur. This is why it’s important to keep Chi unblocked and flowing freely in order to live a pain-free and illness-free life.
So what is Chi?
Chi or Qi s a Chinese word that when translated to English has several meanings such as air, breath, spirit, vital energy, and energy of life. Chi is something you cannot see or hold, you can only feel it. It’s often described as a life force that powers our body and without it, the body will be left lifeless.
This theory of the existence of a life force can also be found in other ancient cultures. In Japan, it’s called Ki; in Korea, it’s called Gi; in Hawaii, it’s called Mana; in Hebrew, it’s called Chai, Lung in Tibetan Buddhism, Väki in Finnish, Neyatoneyah in Lakota Sioux, Barakka in Islam, Pneuma in Greece, Ka in Egypt, and Prana in India. Chi may be called in many different names but all these cultures believe in this enigmatic life force that we all depend on and can’t live without.
Why is Chi important?
Chi in its raw form is the air that we breathe that rejuvenates us and keeps us alive. The presence and quality of Chi are believed to dictate a person’s health condition.
With thousands of years of study to back this theory, Chi is widely acknowledged as the force that stabilizes Yin and Yang that’s present in everyone and everything.
It’s at the foundation of numerous fitness and health practices like Acupuncture, Acupressure, Massage, Feng Shui, Martial Arts, Pranic Healing, Reiki, and Yoga.
The Chi Miracle Machine
Active individuals can’t afford to slow down or stop due to body pains or lethargy. Help restore the energy in your body with Healthy Happy Long Life’s very own Chi Miracle Machine.
This Chi machine is a device used for passive aerobic exercise and therapeutic body massage that improves blood oxygen, stimulates muscle contraction, and relaxes the spine for better health.
The machine produces a “swimming fish” motion just like the “Kingyo Undo” or Goldfish Exercise in Japan which was created to boost spinal column health. You will feel this motion start from your ankle and work its way up to your spine.
The Chi Miracle Machine stimulates your lymphatic system and enhances your body’s ability to eliminate waste materials, toxins, and other undesirable materials.
If used correctly, it will leave you feeling a tingling sensation or a rush of energy throughout your body like nothing you’ve ever felt before. This flow of energy is chi and healing methods usually include treatment on the part of the body where chi is blocked. This machine promotes circulation and aids in stabilizing the flow of energy throughout your body.
Each person has a different problem in their body system and this movement of energy addresses the main problem of the body first. This is the reason why everyone will have a different reaction or experience when using the Chi Miracle Machine.
It’s also so easy to use with a handheld controller that has 10 preset speeds and a 48-inch cord, a 56-inch power cord, and an easy to carry handle. It also comes with a swivel disc and a pad that you can place under your hips to increase the range of motion in your hips.
Just press the red button at level one, lie down, put your ankles in the ankle rest, and slowly press the up button to find a comfortable speed where you’ll have your head moving. Stop after 5 minutes and feel the rush of energy going through your body.
Unleash Your Ultimate Physical Potential! Get your Chi Miracle Machine Now!
You might also be interested to read Yamuna Body Rolling: The Total Body Workout and Features and Benefits: Yamuna Foot Wakers & Foot Savers.